Join us next year for the 2019 Oceanside Miracle Crusade featuring Evangelist Wayman Mitchell, August 16-17, 2019
- The date is now officially August 16-17, 2018. Apologize for the previous email confusion. It's been a moving target with the city.
- The location is the City Civic Center Plaza, corner of Pier View and Coast Highway (by the fountain). The city has graciously offered this key location (including setting up the stage and closing Pier View Ave. north of Coast Highway) as most of the Amphitheater will be blocked with construction equipment.
- The Music Scene prior to the healing service will be severely constrained due to noise limitations at the new location. Submit your band names but we may not be able to accommodate everyone. More information to follow in the crusade letter we send out in March.
Jesus wants to set you free!
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:15-18
- We had 73 total decisions for Christ and 34 notable healings on the platform at this year's Oceanside Crusade!
- Thanks to all of the churches who participated. And the 22 bands that performed. We could not do this without you!
- We had 91 total decisions for Christ and 29 notable healings on the platform at this year's Oceanside Crusade!
- Thanks to all of the churches who participated. We could not do this without you!
- Click on this link to see highlights from the 2017 crusade: https://animoto.com/play/OD9vg2bnw7maHhPcs0CN9Q
We had 116 total decisions for Christ and 45 notable healings on the platform.
The 2015 Oceanside Miracle Healing Crusade Report:
We had 148 total decisions for Christ and 39 notable healings on the platform.
Pictures from 2014 are posted below.